Sunday, March 22, 2015

Segment #2 - Reviewing Your Prediction

1) After reading pages 352 - 357 of "Mariah Keeps Her Cool", based on what happened in the story, how do you think the Friendly Five will do at the swim meet? Write at least a three sentence response to the question and respond to one other post.

2) In your opinion, is there anything else that Mariah could have done to make the party come off more smoothly? Explain.


30 comments:

  1. I think they will prepare even more for Lynn's B-Day party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think that lynn will become happy and not let the past catch up to her anymore and she will have fun and the party will be success.

      Delete
  2. there doing a surprise party for lynn but lynn is getting suspicious

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that they will be making stuff for Lynn's party and if she comes they will pretend that they are swimming

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1) They might lose. It is because instead of practicing they made decor. They need to be responsible.
    2) They could by telling Lynn about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joseph Nguyen 2026A

      I think they are going to win if they do less decorate for the party then they will have a lot of time practice swimming at Brandon's house.

      Delete
    2. I think that the party came out fine, I think she struggled a bit too hard before the party and to set it up, but the party in general. Amazing. There is no party better than a surprise music pool party!

      Delete
    3. My prediction was incorrect because they did not tell Lynn about it.

      Delete
  5. What I predict is that is Lynn might go Brandon's to see what is going on since Mariah said to Denise "see you later".

    ReplyDelete
  6. they not go to her party

    ReplyDelete
  7. they not go to her party

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joseph Nguyen 2026A
    I think the Friendly Five will do at the swim meet is to discus about the Birthday party of Lynn’s. For my opinion about anything else Mariah could have done to make the party come off more smoothly is by doing less work on the party like do less decoration make it simple as she can, or anything else just food, birthday cake and presents.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that the group will do okay at the swim meet. I think out of the team Mariah will do the best because she is hard working kind and calm. The group overall will be second and all of them will be very happy and joyous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you because I also think that Mariah is calm and hard working, but so are the other members.

      Delete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I predict that the Friendly Five will do great at the swim meet. I say this because they have more confidence. They also have a little more energy from all the playing and dancing they were doing at the party for Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think that something may happen that can cause the Friendly Five to think that they will be delayed on their swim meet but then something happens that cause them to be able to come to the swim meet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think that this will make them faster because when you are happy you can swim faster and when you are pumped up you can swim much faster.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think the Friendly five will do well. The reason being that the party was successful. This will give them more confidence and let them work as more of a team.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think they will do good because they have practiced before. I also think this because the friendly five as already had fun at the party so now for the fun at the swim meet.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think the Friendly Five will do at the swim meet to discuss about Lynn's birthday party. Mariah didn't have to be to fancy with the decorations if she wanted the party to go more smoothly. She could have just got food, a birthday cake and presents.

    ReplyDelete
  17. 1 I think that the team may fail because they were distracted by Lynn's party so they may not do well at the swim meet

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think the Friendly Five will do well at the swim meet. I think this because usually when you do something nice for someone else you feel better about yourself and I think it will make them really want to try and do good.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think that the Friendly Five will continue to prepare for Lynn's Birthday party. I also think that they will start making the food and try to make sure that Lynn does not see them work. I think Mariah will do the best because she is calm and hard working.

    ReplyDelete
  20. 1. I think the Friendly Five will do great at the swim meet. In the text, it sounded like they were working very hard. It also sounded like they practiced a lot and they were confident that they would do well.
    2. I think that one thing Mariah could have done more smoothly is plan a little bit longer before the party.

    ReplyDelete
  21. i think that they will do great at the swim meet because everything else was going great so why not and in my opinon she could have at least gotten her a pet dog or something that would be rememberable or take pictures to remember the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I predict that the Friendly Five will have a great swim meet. They can make it to the party and everything is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I predict that Lynn will show up to the surprise party and be very happy that her sister did this for her.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  25. They could have invited the friends that are at the place she volunteers at

    ReplyDelete