After reading pages 345 - 351 of "Mariah Keeps Her Cool", answer the following questions in at least a three sentence response and respond to at least another classmates post on why you agree or disagree them in at least a sentence.
1) Was your prediction correct with the story why or why not that you made at the beginning of the story? Why or why not?
2) Do you think Mariah's plan for Lynn's birthday is a good idea? Why or why not?
There is going to be a surprise party for Lynn.
ReplyDeleteEventually mariah's sister is going to find out because they are being very suspicious.
ReplyDeleteI think that Mariah might need more time to plan the birthday party instead of practicing for the swim meet
ReplyDeleteI agree
DeleteI agree with you because to make the surprise party we need a lot of time we need to decorate a lot of stuff and they don’t want to let Lynn know or it will not be a surprise.
DeleteI agree, I think Mariah needed more time to think carefully how to plan the party.
DeleteI think that whats going to happen next is maybe a surprise party or something like that
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteMy prediction was incorrect because She did not need more time and she wanted Lynn to leave so she can set up the party fo Lynn
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI think Lynn is going to get sad and frustrated and think that everybody forgot her birthday. But then everybody will wish her a happy birthday.
ReplyDeleteI think that Lynn is going to try to find out what is happening between Mariah and Denise. The swimming will get in the way of the party.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Sabine
DeleteI was wrong about the swimming.
DeleteI think that Lynn is going to get more suspicious and will want to know whats going on.
ReplyDeleteI think that next Denise is going to sneak out and go to Brandons house and then they are going to make the paper flowers. Mariahs mom is going to distract Lynn somehow so Denise can come over without being noticed.
ReplyDeleteI think that the party is going to work out because it says that they are doing well. But Mariah has to practice 4 hours a day instead of 2
ReplyDeleteI agree with Pierson because the text did say that the party was going to work out.And as long as Lynn does not find out it will go fine.
DeleteI think that Mariah is still going to have time to do the party
ReplyDeleteI think lynn will start to question them for why they are gone so long.
ReplyDeleteJoseph Nguyen 2026A
ReplyDeleteI think Mariah plan for Lynn is good because I like the decorations that she did on the papers flower. I think the party for Lynn is going to be surprise because I don't think Lynn will know this that is why I think it is a surprise. My prediction is I think Mariah can make the party going to be surprise. I think my prediction is going to be correct because in the text it didn’t say that Mariah said anything about the party to Lynn. I can tell when they said in the text that “Where y’all going?” Lynn wanted to know. Realizing she had made a mistake, Mariah quickly said, “I’m going to Brandon’s to swim.”
I think that Lynn is going to find out about the party.
ReplyDeleteMy prediction is close. Lynn is kind of suspicious. It seems like she suspects something is going on, but doesn't know what. She might not enjoy the party, because she doesn't want one.
DeleteShe seems suspicious/curious.
DeleteMy prediction was wrong because they didn't have a syrorise party because LYNN the lazy one just HAD to stay in bed (why Lynn why) but the idea for a surprise party was a good idea because everyone needs a little jump in their b-day
ReplyDeleteI think that Lynn will be really surprised and happy when she finds out about the party.
ReplyDeleteI think that Lynn is going to find out about the party because I think she is suspicious of something.
ReplyDeleteI think my prediction was a little right because she is suspicious.
DeleteI think that my prediction that Lynn will find out about the surprise party. I think this because Lynn will be wondering about things like why the girls were not in the pool. I think Lynn's party was a good idea because even though Lynn wants to stay in bed all day, they could convince Lynn to come to the party
ReplyDeleteMy prediction was correctish I think that Lynn is suspicious but I am or sure on what or even if she is.
ReplyDeleteMy prediction was wrong because I thought that the party was a good idea in the beginning, but now that Lynn said that she doesn't want to get out of bed and that might ruin the party if she stays home all day while they are getting the party ready.
ReplyDeleteIn the begining of the story I thought that Lynn would find out about the party. I predict that I am correct because she is refusing to get out of bed on her birthday.
ReplyDeleteI think that Lynn is not feel like having a party for her birthday and she is just going to stay in bed. and Mariah is getting on Lynn case.
ReplyDeleteI predict that the party will remain a surprise and Lynn will enjoy it.
ReplyDeleteMy prediction was also correct because Mariah's mom gave Lynn a job as a distraction to occupy her so Denise can sneak out.
DeleteI think it was a good idea because she will remnber it for a long time and is is very special when someone other than your mom or dad plan you a party
ReplyDeleteI don't think that Lynn is going to fall for it because when she said that she was going to stay in bed for the rest of the day. It pretty much means that she knows it and does't want them to pull it on her. It was a good idea from Mariah but I don't think it s going to work.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI think that Lynn is going to question and slowly find out.
ReplyDeleteAnd I also think that the party will work
ReplyDeleteMy prediction is that Lynn will stay inside the house and eat, sleep
ReplyDeletemy prediction was correct because i guessed they were going to do a surprise birthday
ReplyDeleteparty for Lynn and i think the party will be a successes because lynn suspects something
I was right because I knew the party would be disrupted by something.
ReplyDeleteI think it is a good idea for the surprise party because it show that lynn's friends and family really care about her after, "You can't see us work Lynn."
My prediction was right and what I predict now is that lynn is going to stay in bed.
ReplyDeleteJoseph Nguyen 2026A
ReplyDeleteFor my prediction is Lynn will get out of her bed and went to the backyard for some reason and the party will not be a surprise anymore.